Tis the season for … parties! Ladies, have you been shopping for a fashionable holiday ensemble to wear this season? Perhaps you’re planning an intimate dinner for two, or you’ve been invited to a private party or a company celebration?
Understanding that, for the most part, residents of Cleveland County generally prefer a more laid-back rather than very formal look, Shelly Cox with Cayman’s Clothiers in Norman selected a range of styles, from a semi-formal, festive red dress to more casual skinny jeans paired with stylin’ tops, for our models.
Our male models are wearing suits (and a tux) provided by the Tom James Co., which was founded 50 years ago and is the largest custom clothier in the world. (For more information on this company, which services its clients in the convenience of their office or home, contact Doug Echard at 624.1284 or D.firstname.lastname@example.org.)
For an added touch of elegance, we turned to Huntington Fine Jewelers in south Oklahoma City, where Lauren Clawson worked to select earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings to complement the women’s apparel, and watches, rings and bracelets for our male models.
Getting there is half the fun, so we asked Bob Moore Auto Group in Norman and 1902 Limo to loan us some of their upscale vehicles for our fashion shoot, and they happily obliged. Special thanks to Morgan Stewart with Bob Moore and Tyson Heltzen with 1902 Limo for handling all the details.
A huge thanks also goes out to our models:
* Taylor Concialdi, who works in Christian children’s ministries at a local church
* Regina DiCastro Bell, a Cleveland Elementary School music teacher and a LV III executive consultant for Rodan +Fields, and a leading sales representative for B&C Apparel
* Christie DuFran, a full-time wife and mother of two adopted children from Ethiopia: Merek and Myla
* Tisha Shannon, who works part time as a hygienist for Derek Mask, DDS
* Lea Ann Quirk, director of Alumni Programs in the OU Alumni Association office
* Rachel Remillard, a Norman High School senior
* Doug Echard with the Tom James Co., who served as a model himself, and recruited the other two male models
* Alan Cheshier, owner of Murfield custom homes
* Noble McIntyre, founder and principal of McIntyre Law
Happy holidays to all our readers and advertisers! May each of you “celebrate the holidays in style”!